Thursday, February 3, 2011

What I've Learned




1. You can't count on anything to stay the same.

2.Confession is good for the soul sometimes...There are other times when you should keep your mouth shut!

3.Science Promises, Reality Doesn't.

4.As long as I'm right most of the time...I don't mind the rare time I'm a complete idiot!

5.Good Manners makes you a better man in the long run.

6.Arrogance is a lack of self awareness.

7. Confidence is the point of self awareness

8.Children just totally destroy any notion of pompousness in adults.

9.My Father told me one thing and one thing only about going in a bar..."Only drink what you can afford." Good advice indeed now that I think of it.

10.Everyday you should do one thing nice for yourself, give yourself a little gift.

1 comment:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading