Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dancin Nancy



I don't know...Maybe It's just a slow news day....Maybe I've hit rock bottom and just gotten to the point where I don't have anything else to write about...Perhaps civilization really is coming to an end...I don't know...but the news is just getting sillier with each minute.

According to TMZ- one of the celebs who will be announced as a "Dancing With the Stars" competitor tonight will be none other than former prosecutor/current TV host Nancy Grace. The uber opinionated Nancy Grace made plenty of headlines and received much criticism for her coverage of the Casey Anthony murder trial. She currently hosts "Nancy Grace" on the Headline News Channel, a subsidiary of CNN.

Oh say it aint so!  Actually, Nancy can do a lot less harm on Dancing with the Stars  than she does on her cable tv show where she and her sycophants (did I spell that right?) try and convict people on national television before they come to trial...


I have to admit...When I'm really, really,really bored...I watch..She's like a car wreck....You really are horrified at the sight, but you have to look...You have to peak between your fingers...   So, much luck to you Nancy...I hear that Mike Tyson may be back on Dancing With the Stars this coming season too!  Mike Tyson, Nancy Grace! Now that's must see TV!

2 comments:

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

I would rather watch paint dry then watch or listen to her rants!

Big Mark 243 said...

I am the same way with her and Faux News... I have to make sure that they both are as bad as I think they are before I start rantin' and ravin' about them!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading