Thursday, August 4, 2011

What I've Learned



1. If you tell a lie long enough and often enough...it actually does become the truth!

2.Good Music is the one thing that unites people of all races and political spectrums.

3.Silence is golden, especially if you have a propensity to put your foot in your mouth!

4.We all have more abilities and resources than we know...They are just under utilized.

5.You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villian.

6.I'm certain that at some point, Osama Bin Laden was great with his family!

7.You can't have five wolves and one sheep deciding on what to have for dinner!

8.I know I have a bad attitude....I love that about myself!

9.Money can never buy you true happiness, but having it when you need it sure does bring you relief and restful nights.

10.My B.S. detector has gotten better with age.



Peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE DELETED FIVE OF MY COMMENTS...I GOT YOUR MESSAGE..I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO THIS BLOG!
I AM AN AMERICAN AND I DESERVED TO BE HEARD!!!!!

Keith said...

@Anonymous-Is that a promise?? You're really not coming back???
Thank you!

Toni said...

LOL!-Too funny!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading