Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I've Learned



1. I don't worry about money much....Money doesn't have owners...only spenders.

2.Friendship is one of the most valuable commodities.

3.Some people know what it means to create something special, while others are thinking of how they can capitalize on it!

4.Enjoy moments while you're in them...They seldom come again!

5. As you get older, you tend to get more cautious.

6. Each Day you wake up...the slate is clean....It's a new day!

7.People have said that I'm not adventurous with my eating...Not true...I just have my likes and dislikes.

8.There is a fine line between Quality and Quantity!

9.It's a sin not to pursue the possibility of everything.

10.You can't always hold yourself to the expectations that you hold yourself to.


1 comment:

James Perkins said...

Love these~!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading