Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekend Humor

It was about a month ago when a man in Amsterdam felt that he needed to confess, so went to his priest: "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. During the recent Iraqi War, I hid an soldier in my attic who had gone awol and fled here."  

"Well," answered the priest, "that's not a sin." 

"But I made him agree to pay me $200 dollars for every week he stayed." he said.

"I admit that wasn't good, but you did it for a good cause." said the Priest.

"Oh, thank you, Father; that eases my mind. I have one more question..."  he asked.

"What is that, my son?"said the Priest.

 "Do I have to tell him the war is over?"

Have a Super Groovy Weekend.

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading