Monday, March 10, 2014

WHAT I'VE LEARNED




1. In this life, everybody is not going to like you...Nor should they!

2.If everybody likes you, then you're doing something wrong..

3. A person with convictions who truly stands for something can not possibly be liked by everybody!

4.Without Bad, you have nothing to measure Good by.

5.I used to worry about what people thought of me until I realized that none of their names was on my paycheck and not one of them paid a bill for me...

6.A wise man once said..."What people think about me is none of my business"

7.Fear drives us all....The response to fear is when our true virtue is exposed!

8.People can make you crazy....but People can also make you well

9.No Risk, No Fun

10.Love Your Haters, They make your life interesting!

Peace!

2 comments:

Toni said...

I love these posts!

Angie B. said...

I'm surprised I missed this..Was too busy reading your other blog!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading