Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Monday, Another Meme!


1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Colts quarterback Peyton Manning and bank robber, Clyde Barrow (of Bonnie & Clyde fame).

2. Where was your first kiss? In the bedroom of someone's house I wasn't supposed to be in.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? No, but I've been tempted to many times.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? No.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Sure, many times.

6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Few will believe this, but it's their smile.

7. What really turns you off? Unpleasent odors.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? Nothing, I hate their coffee.

9. What is your biggest mistake? Goodness, I've had quite a few, narrowing them down would be impossible.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No... that's definitely not sexy.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. I love lists and statistics on just about everything.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Not that I can think of.

13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yes, with my grandchildren and, sometimes, cartoons by myself .

14. Did you have braces? Nope!

15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yep, I tower over some and look up to a few, so it's just right.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Marry me.

17. When do you know it’s love? Words can't explain that... it's a feeling!

18. Do you speak any other languages? Spanish and Ebonics.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Nah, I was born with the perfect tan.

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yep, never understood what the big deal is... not to mention they're hard to get out of.

21. What’s something that really annoys you? Bad breath, body odor!

22. What’s something you really like? I like quite a bit and it's hard to narrow that down.

23. Can you dance? Good enough not to be laughed at, unlike some other people I've seen.

24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Once... I had to have my stomach pumped.

25. Tag five people to answer these 25 questions on their blog. Nope! I'm not gonna do that! However, feel free to cut 'n' paste this and partake!

Special thanks to my blogger buddy, Curvy Gurl, over at The CG Chronicles!

3 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

LOL. See, 12Kyle laughed at my first kiss...I think you have me beat.

Lady (Bug) / Grammy said...

Whose bedroom was it?

clnmike said...

Lol, I havent done one of these in awhile, think i will give it a try.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading