Sunday, December 27, 2009

Second Blog Birthday


I guess because it was Christmas weekend, it just slipped my mind. Saturday, December 26th was the second birthday of this blog. Unlike last year, I don't have anything special to say other than that... I've already explained how this blog and my second one came to be ad nauseum but, I will say that I have a couple of new things planned for the future.

I'm going to try (and I said TRY) to write shorter posts. My posts are going to be more personal (if that is possible) and I'm going to introduce a new recurring post. Past examples of recurring posts have been "What I've Learned", "Saturday Seven", "Keith's Favorite Quotes", "Weekend Update", and "Weekend Humor". I will probably put up a new profile pic (I heard a few of you say, ''It's about time!"-LOL) and do a few other new things for the new year.

Blogging hasn't taken a backseat to Facebook. No, the time away just gave me new ideas for the future so, stay tuned. Thanks, again, to everyone who comments, lurks and has shown me love in the past two years. I would still do this with or without your input...but your input has made it all the more rewarding. Thanks again!

21 comments:

Sean said...

Congratulations Buddy!

Toni said...

Has it been two years Keith? Wow,
congrats!

James Perkins said...

Congrats man!

Angie B. said...

Doesn't seem like two years but congrats just the same.

Simon Bastion said...

Congratulations Keith!

Grover Tha Playboy! said...

Congrats Playa!

Brenda said...

I've gotta go through your archives and catch up!Congrats brother!

Cheryl said...

Awwww Keith,Happy 2nd Blog birthday!

Swaggie said...

Congrats Family!

TATE2 said...

Kudos to you bruh!

Lisa said...

Keep on Keepin On.

Halo said...

Congrats and Best wishes 2 U Keith!

Vanessa said...

Wow and I been here for most of the ride...Heres to many more bruh!

Sunflower said...

Congrats Keith!

Captain Jack said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Jazzy said...

Congrats Fam! Keep it coming and I'll keep readin!

♥ CG ♥ said...

Whew, time really flies! I still don't know how you write as regularly as you do, but that's a compliment :-). All the best, Keith!

Mizrepresent said...

Congrats Keith, and keep it coming!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Congrats! It only gets better.

bathmate said...

That’s looks so nice your posting.
Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate

The F_Uitlist said...

Happy Blog Birthday!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading