Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Bucket List


I used to hate to do memes but it's a snowy day and what they usually call a "slow news day" and I felt like I should blog about something so, here goes...

Instructions

For those of you who want to do it, place an "x" by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. This is my entire life!

(x) Shot a gun
(x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
(x) Watched someone close to you die
(x) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Alaska
( ) Been to Cuba
(x) Been to Europe
( ) Been to Las Vegas
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been on a cruise ship
(x) Served on a jury
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Played cowboys/girls and Indians
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only
( ) Made prank phone calls
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone
(X) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Gone snow skiing
(x) Camped out under the stars
(x) Seen something so beautiful that it took your breath away
(x) Have Children
( ) Have a pet
( ) Been skinny-dipping outdoors
( ) Been fishing
( ) Been boating
( ) Been water-skiing
(x) Been hiking
( ) Been camping in a trailer/RV
(x) Flown in a small 4 seater airplane
( ) Flown in a glider
( ) Been flying in a hot air balloon
( ) Been bungee-jumping - Hell to the no!
( ) Gone to a drive-in movie
( ) Done something that should have killed you
(x) Done something that you will probably regret for the rest of your life

1. Any nickname? Several
2. Mother's name? Guthea
3. Favorite Drink? Sweet Tea
4. Body Piercing? No
5. Tattoos? None
6. How much do you love your job? I don't, but I love the money.
7. Birthplace? Philadelphia, PA
8. Favorite vacation spot? Europe
10. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? No
11. Ever been on TV? Yes
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
13. Ever been in a car accident? No
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Both
15. Favorite number? 3
16. Favorite movie? Too many to name
17. Favorite holiday? Christmas
18. Favorite dessert? Apple Pie Ala Mode
19. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Alive, I hope.
20. Furthest place you will send this message? My blog
21. Who will respond to this the fastest? Don't know.
22. Ever married? Yes
23 Ever divorced? No
24. Widowed? No

That was a lot! Wasn't it? Enjoy your Sunday folks!

20 comments:

clnmike said...

"Paid for a meal with coins only, Made prank phone calls"

Really?

Did those many a time myself.

You have several thing i want to myself, I need to get on it.

Mizrepresent said...

good list Keith -

wants - skiing, Alaska, seeing that sunrise with someone.

♥ CG ♥ said...

Should I be concerned that I've done something that should've killed me? Yikes! lol

Have a great day and upcoming week!

Toni said...

Great List Keith!

Angie B. said...

Wow, you've lived quite a life!

Sunflower said...

I like this...

James Perkins said...

Incredible List...I've done quite a few of these myself.

Simon Bastion said...

I love these lists ,they give you an insight into yourself.

Brenda said...

Memes bore me, but I like yours though! -:)

Cheryl said...

Your Favorite vacation spot is Europe? Well ,Aren't you the special one.-lolol.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice List!

Jazzy said...

Nice List Family!

Captain Jack said...

I'd love to see the sunrise with someone! Nice List Keith!

Lisa said...

lololol@ Curvy Girl...I was going to ask the same question..should I be concerned that I've done something that could have killed me?-lololol.

Halo said...

I've made prank calls a time or too..Figured you'd done the same.

Vanessa said...

I've eaten just cookies for dinner.
I figured I was the only one who had done such.

Sean said...

What a life you've lived..I haven't
done one third of that stuff.

Tate2 said...

Okay,maybe I want to go Skiing..
and yeah,I've paid for a meal with coins only...A Happy meal! Does that count?

Swaggie said...

You have several things on here that I would like to do when I get the time. This was a kool list Keith!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.



KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading