Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random Thoughts


1. It's funny how I wrote a blog post yesterday about being in the hospital four years ago for food poisoning and then I wound up in the hospital Monday night for undisclosed chest pains. Talk about irony. (I'm okay. It wasn't heart-related. It was muscle pain.)

2. I need a warm beach and pure blue water in my life right now!

3. The Blogosphere was so alive with so many interesting and meaningful conversations in 2008 when I came into the game. Then, everybody got into Facebook and Twitter and it seems like the content of good blogging started to drop.

4. Thanks to fellow bloggers, Carey Carey, Mizrepresent, Don, 12Kyle, Terry Campbell, Zack, and SLC for keeping the game alive and interesting.

5. If health care doesn't get passed and we go back to business as usual, I'm betting the Republicans will blame it's failure on President Obama, when they did everything they could do to assure that it failed.

6. Tiger is back! Should women working in Hooters and Dave & Busters be concerned? Just asking!

7. If somebody on the 76ers coaching staff and management team could pretend they had a clue, couldn't we at least have made 8th seed in the playoffs this year?

3 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Let's hear it for muscle pain!!!

Keep doing what you're doing Brother. You and the chosen few can keep the blogging game alive yourselves.

I pray for the Sixers... At least y'all ain't the Bulls.

Arlene said...

"Muscle pain?" In the chest?!? Alright now, cousin, get it together! We love you too much to let you take yourself "outta here." What happened to those blogs about eating healthy and exercizing daily? Get on it, dog gone it!! (Hey, should that have been in capitols, underlined or in bold? I want to make a point.) TMS scared me yesterday on FB asking for prayer. I'm glad you're at home and healthy, and with your sense of humor. Love you.

Angel said...

You know I also started late 08 and the blog world was amazing, now facebook is taking over our life...




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading