Monday, March 1, 2010

What I've Learned


1. Life isn't about "finding" oneself... it's about creating yourself.

2. What somebody else thinks or has to say about me is none of my damn business.

3. If you don't try, you can't fail. But if you don't try, you certainly won't win!

4. Sometimes we make the simple things so complicated.

5. Truth only hurts the person who has lied to him or herself.

6. My life has taught me never invest short and borrow long!

7. A Friendship that can end suddenly, never began in the first place.

8. There were times when I was a little too enthusiastic about speaking my mind and I could have and should have held back just for the sake of someone's feelings.

9. If you're going to do something or say something, you'd better stand by it or you lose my respect right away.

10. God forgives... it's your family and friends who don't.

Peace!

20 comments:

Toni said...

I love number one.

Toni said...

I can't believe it..I'm First.

Angie B. said...

Love practically all of your recurring posts.
Number 1 and number 10 are the truth!

Vanessa said...

Number #10 is the stone truth..You aint never lied Keith!

Brenda said...

Number Two is my favorite!

Lisa said...

Keith, Number#2 and Number #10 really resonate with me.

Sean said...

Once Again, Great List man!

Halo said...

Numbers #1, #2 and #10 are the truth!

Cheryl said...

Love this list...Especially #2, #7 and #10.

Sunflower said...

Keith, you could make a small coffee table book out just the wisdom in this recurring post alone! Lol!

Captain Jack said...

Ouu Lawd Keith, Number #2 and Number #10 seem like they were written just for me!

Swaggie said...

As usual, you are right on time fam
with this post.

Tate 2 said...

Man, I dug this whole post..this was true conscious wisdom ,for real!

Jazzy said...

Cool post Fam, but that's to be expected!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I really liked #7 and Number#9 Fam!
Good post!

Simon Bastion said...

You always drop these gems on us at the very beginning of the month.
I've come to look forward to these..
Thank you Keith!

James Perkins said...

I loved the first one and the last one and everything in between Keith
(Smile)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Solomon said...

I always like these lists. Another great one Keith!

Don said...

Good stuff, Keith.

Especially number 10 and the one about friendship.

Loved the post.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading