Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random Thoughts


1. Most people live their alter egos through Twitter and Facebook.

2. It could be argued that Twitter and Facebook killed the Blogger.

3.We Bloggers used to have a community, what happened?

4. I do both , Blog and Social Network....

5.I've just started making a few social changes in my life , changes I said I was going to make two years ago.

6. Sometimes Change is Hard!

7.The people you help won't remember it and the people you hurt won't forget it!

8. You can plan for happiness all you want, but it only happens when it's time for it to happen.

9.'The Days of Our Lives, For all of us are numbered."-Elizabeth Edwards , 1949-2010,RIP

10.If You Laugh More, You cry less

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your randoms do make so much sense.
So true about living out your alter ego on facebook and twitter..

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

I think Twitter killed Blogger more than Facebook. The Blogger community is now on twitter. LOL By the way, follow me: @traycee30!

You know my blog disappeared into thin air a few months ago. I'm still made at Blogger for that. I had to create a whole 'nother blog.

Mizrepresent said...

I like Twitter, but i love blogging! So let's keep this community going friend!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading