Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I've Learned


1. Man longs for freedom, but everywhere he is in chains.

2. People always say that they believe in free speech and freedom of expression, yet they always try to censor or squelch someone else's.

3. Every man (or woman, for that matter) will act to protect their own self interest, yet why are so many of our interests outside of the status quo? What's wrong with this picture?

4. I'm an acquired taste!

5. One moment you're the flavor of the month, the next you're "who"? I've learned to take it all in stride!

6. My father taught me that the best gift is a simple gift that you'll use. A good lesson indeed!

7. You really can't do anything about something you can't do anything about.

8. My mother was an artist. She painted beautiful murals in a couple of houses when I was young. Me, I couldn't draw or paint worth a damn a I guess my gift is in writing. Which just goes to show, you never know just what gift you'll get and it's not necessarily the same gift your parents had.

9. I probably should have gotten a few more spankings than I actually got when I was growing up. If so, I would probably be more conservative today and I'd be a Republican for sure!

10. If you want to be healthy, you should probably drink 4.5 liters of water a day. It shouldn't be cold, just room temperature, and it should have a lemon in it. I don't know if this is really true, but I was watching that magician, David Blaine, on television and he said it. Go figure!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Number four is right..You are an acquired taste! LOL!

Algar said...

This can't work in reality, that is exactly what I suppose.
Roast recipes | types of flooring | easy appetizers




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading