Monday, December 26, 2011

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!! Four Years and Counting!



I was four years old ,I think when I realized what a birthday was...This blog and my entrance into the world of blogging and the internet period began today when after much plodding from my wife, We got together and launched this, my first blog...It's like my first child....

I think I've covered just about everything with this blog.....and hopefully will continue on...Last year I said I was going to do some new things with the blog...Hope you noticed them... The new recurring posts ( "Keith's Favorite Quotes", "Keith's Music Spotlight", "Weekend Humor", and" 5") , more pictures, and now the addition of music and video.....Hope you all enjoyed it.

Next year..look forward to more innovations...and more attacks on the far right.....I'm serious.... I also hope more people check out and support my other blogs..."Escapades"  ...I'm really writing some great long form fiction or "nigger novels" as one of my fans affectionately calls them...I prefer the term Urban dramas myself..
as well as original short stories, original erotica,  original poetry, more spotlight on african-american art and now as with "Keith's Space" I've added music and video to this blog also...

Don't sleep on my food blog -"Good Foodie" either ...In addition to recipes...I'm going to deal more with food and health... food and sexuality...and some real restaurant reviews....I promise...

Another change with all three blogs is that I'm going to publish less.... Doing 20 posts an average a month for three blogs takes it toll on my time...So I will be publishing less...but you will be getting better quality posts...
Hope I can keep that promise.....






But...a toast to my wife who brought me into this blogging thing and all of you good folks who read and comment and those of you who read and don't comment......I couldn't do it without you....Thanks again for your continued support! Here's to the new year!

1 comment:

Mizrepresent said...

Happy Blog Anniversary Keith! You and your posts are treasured.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading