Friday, December 16, 2011

Weekend Humor




Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, "I bet you don't know what day this is."

"Of course I do," he indignantly answered, going out the door on his way to the office.

At 10 a.m., the doorbell rang, and when the woman opened the door, she was handed a box containing a dozen long-stemmed red roses.



At 1 p.m., a foil-wrapped, two pound box of her favorite chocolates arrived.




 Later, a boutique delivered a designer dress.




The woman couldn't wait for her husband to come home. "First the flowers, then the candy, and then the dress!" she exclaimed. "I've never spent a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my whole life!"



Have a great weekend everybody!

4 comments:

Toni said...

That was cute!

Angie B. said...

Hahahahahahaha...I like that!

Cheryl said...

Thanks Keith..I needed a chuckle before I leave for work!

LadyLee said...

Now THAT was funny!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading