Friday, December 9, 2011

Weekend Humor ,(Yeah They Really Said That!)




"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

--Mariah Carey



"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you'll lose a very important part of your life."

-- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become Spokesperson for federal anti smoking campaign



"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body."
--Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward



"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC


"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it."
--A congressional candidate in Texas

(This above quote was so stupid, we really didn't want to embarrass whoever said it...so no photo was used. )



"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
--Al Gore, Vice President



"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix."
--Dan Quayle



"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
--Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor 






"We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur."

--Al Gore, VP


I really thought I'd have more Dan Quayle quotes....Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading