Monday, January 9, 2012

5 Thoughts About Cars



1.No Matter if the car is old or new, you may still have something malfunction.

2. Most people have no concept of how an automatic transmission works, yet they know how to drive a car. You don't have to study physics to understand the laws of motion to drive a car.- Steve Jobs.

3.The problem with being a designated driver is that it simply is no fun...You have to be straight ,because most assuredly..all of your friends are going to be zooted....I know I'm going to go to hell for thinking this..But one time I was driving two of my friends home from this bar we all used to hang out in...I had the crazy thought for a minute of dropping them off at the wrong houses and seeing how long it would take for them to figure it out...I didn't do it though...but thinking about it had me laughing to myself  the entire time I was taking them home.!

4.  Money can't buy you happiness...but if I gotta cry...I'd rather cry in a 2012 Jaguar...than on a Septa Bus.

5. Be careful when you're out there driving.....The life you save just might be mine!

2 comments:

BluJewel said...

Love this post Keith. It put a much needed smile on my face this morning. I especially like #3; sounds like something I'd want to do too.

Daij said...

I happen to like #3 especially. Love this blog entry! I so can relate to all 5. I actually don't mind being the designated driver. That way I can be sure that my friends and I all get home safely. In college once, I refused to ride home with friends after a night of drinking. They all died that night. I think about that every time I'm out wth friends




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading