Sunday, June 15, 2008

Whew...What A Weekend This Has Been!


Tim Russert died... an unfortunate occurrence for him. He loved reporting on politics and this year had all of the drama and excitement one could look for. I feel bad for him that he won't be around to see it unfold.


R. Kelly got off (no pun intended) scott free. Should everybody lock up their teenage daughters now? Just kidding. I really love the man's music but, let's be serious. I saw the tape (in two different barber shops) and that is definitely him on that tape. If I wasn't 100% sure of that, I wouldn't write it.


The Lakers are just minutes away from making a last stand against the Boston Celtics. (This could be the night OG!)


I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure people have been killed somewhere in Philadelphia this weekend. Death doesn't take too many holidays. I heard that the highways were crowded this weekend so, I'm guessing that the hoodlums couldn't get away this time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say yes, it's time to lock up the tennaged girls but they are safe. They're too old for him. lol

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Man you are right quite a weekend!! I went to see Chris Rock and he said he was convinced Tim Russert died in shock of Kelly acquittal. That Chris Rock he’s a thought provokingly funny guy! Go see him if you can and if you can’t be sure to get this DVD when it comes out. I think it’s the No Apologies tour.

I am still stunned at what his acquittal says about the value of young black women...if she would have been white well you already know how that tune goes.

Well Sunday was not the night but I sure hope tomorrow is. I'm wearing something green everyday until they win! *lol*

I don't think this city could take it if they lost the Finals not after the Super bowl. No Way!

-OG




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading