Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I've Learned


1. Some folks hold grudges but, I don't. Life is just too short for that kind of thing.

2. We meet aliens everyday with a message for us. They come in the form of people with different opinions from ours.

3. I heard a B.B. King Song which went, "Nobody loves me but my mother and she could be jiving too!" which caused me to have one of my biggest and hardiest laughs. Talk about insecurity!

4. My grandmother told me, "You live and you learn, then you die and forget it all!" She had such wit and wisdom. I miss her.

5. I'd love to be twenty-five again. Oh okay, maybe twenty-nine!

6. Loyalty for some people is based purely on what's in it for them. Those are the folks you avoid.

7. Don't let making a living prevent you from living a life!

8. Passion is momentary; love is enduring.

9. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.

10. Never say yes when you really mean no.

19 comments:

Solomon said...

All these are very good points Keith. I like it when you do posts like this, when you share a little wisdom.

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

Great post Keith.

Mizrepresent said...

As Solomon said, i love these, so much! It's like sharing a piece of you with a dash of history and wisdom to match.

Toni said...

I like every last one of these Keith.

Angie B. said...

I'm with you on 3, 7 & 8 Keith!

Sunflower said...

I love these posts Keith...Keep them coming.

Brenda said...

Ditto to what Soloman ,Mizrepresent and Sunflower said.

Halo said...

Love is enduring!

James Perkins said...

Once again..Good Post Bruh..You are doing the damn thing on both of your blogs.

Sean said...

Who says blogging is dead? You arwe single handedly keeping the genre alive!

Cheryl said...

Good Post Keith..I liked all of the
points you made.

Lisa said...

Great Post Keith, especially number nine.

Vanessa said...

Number Ten is the truth!

Jazzy said...

Good post fam!

Tate2 said...

The one about B.B. King had me rollin on the floor fam...Good post!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Excellent Points made playa!

Captain Jack said...

You are givin it to the people...
okayyyyyyyyyyy!

Simon Bastion said...

Number 9 really resonates with me..Thank you for this Keith.

Swaggie said...

Great Post..."What I've Learned" is my favorite of your recurring posts.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading