Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random Thoughts



1. My dreams and aspirations give me a reason for living.

2. Is it me or do people in SUV's tend to drive a little more recklessly than others?

3. I've always been in constant competition with my potential.

4. I'm trying to make the transition from being a product of my past into being a producer of my future.

5. There is no money that can heal a heart that's been broken.

6. I smile and laugh a lot... it really pisses my haters off!

7. I love that Geico commercial with the Drill Instructor as a therapist. (He also played a Drill Instructor in "Full Metal Jacket".)

8. If I was a politician and somebody decided to take a look at the things I say on this blog, I suppose I could kiss ever being elected goodbye!

9. If I was a politician and somebody decided to record some of the things I say in private conversation, I suppose I could kiss ever being elected goodbye!

10. I'm just not the type to be denying I meant what I already said or throwing people under the bus that have been my friends, because some jerk has told a lie on them or taken something they said twenty years ago, way out of context... and politicians constantly do that.

1 comment:

Solomon said...

All valid points Keith.

I especially like #4,5, and 6




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading