Thursday, July 1, 2010

What I've Learned


1. Sometimes, the thing that ties you down ultimately sets you free!

2. Things are never going to turn out the way you imagine they will.

3. You have to change your view of what you think life is ever so often.

4. One should always welcome having one's mind changed.

5. I'm a constant victim of perception vs. reality!

6. More is not necessarily better. Better is better.

7. I'd prefer if people had no impression of me, because nine times out of ten, they've got me all wrong.

8. Adversity gives you two options... rollover and die or get up, brush yourself off, and keep it moving. I choose the latter.

9. All people respond to something that is important to them. Knowing this has helped me understand people I normally would not have liked.

10. Grandchildren teach you lessons you missed when you were raising their mother or father.

18 comments:

Angel said...

When I have grandchildren I will remember those words….got to work on having kids first though lol
Im back from Thailand I hope you are good.

Angel
The Natural Lounge - The website for UK Afro Naturals
www.thenaturallounge.com

Vanessa said...

Ouuu I love number six!

Sean said...

You still over here doing the damn thing Keith!

Lisa said...

I love this recurring post the best.

Halo said...

All ten of these were the truth Keith!Loved this!

Sunflower said...

You were really hitting someplace close to me with a lot of these.
I thought number ten was especially cute though.

Brenda said...

Loved Number ten..that was cute!

Toni said...

Numbers #1, #5, #7 and #8 were homeruns as far as I'm concerned.

Angie B. said...

Loved the whole thing!

Cheryl said...

This was speaking to me on a lot of levels.

Jazzy said...

As usual, cool post fam!

James Perkins said...

I don't know how you do it..Write two blogs nearly every day and keep the writing on both so fresh..
What an active mind you must have.

Samuel Bastion said...

I have to piggy back on what James said...I imagine the writing keeps your mind sharp!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good Post ,I especially liked the first two.

Swaggie said...

Cool Post Keith!

Tate 2 said...

Not as awe inspiring as "Escapades",but just as good.

Captain Jack said...

You are givin it to the people over heah!

Anonymous said...

I like this Keith!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading