Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend Humor


Rashida and Tyrone, a man and a woman who have never met before, find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train.

After the initial embarrassment, they both manage to get to sleep, Rashida on the top bunk and Tyrone on the lower bunk. In the middle of the night, Rashida leans over and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket?"

Tyrone leans out and with a glint in his eye said... "I've got a better idea. Let's pretend we're married." Rashida looked at him and thought, "He is kind of cute and Lord knows, it's been a while since I've had some good lovin'." So, she then says... "Kinda like that song by Prince, huh?"

Tyrone remarks... "Huh? What song by Prince?" Rashida laughs and says... "From Back in the day, on his 1999 CD, "Let's Pretend We Are Married."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, I remember. Yeah, that's it. What do you think?", smirks Tyrone. "Why not?", giggles Rashida. "Good", he replies. "Then, you can get your own blanket!"

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! I needed a good laugh. Have a good weekend Keith.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Yeah, I definitely wasn't expecting that. Good one.

BTW - so much for moving to Chicago, but I still might see if I can get tickets to the Chicago vs. Miami game. That should be a good game.

Strongblkwmn said...

Good one!

LadyLee said...

LOL!!!!

Angie B. said...

LOL!

Brenda said...

Wow, you caught me with this one!

Anonymous said...

I thought I was reading "Escapades"
I was getting ready to toss my panties in the air.

Cheryl said...

This was funny,I liked it!

Sunflower said...

Caught me off guard with this!

Vanessa said...

I wasn't expecting that punchline!
LOL!

Halo said...

Awwwww, good one Keith!

Lisa said...

I thought I was reading something meant for "Escapades" too! This was funny.

Tate 2 said...

Good One Man!

Jazzy said...

You wild Family!lol!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good One!

James Perkins said...

Funny as hell!

Samuel Bastion said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Swaggie said...

I like this!

Captain Jack said...

Was this an original joke? If so,it was pretty good!

Sean said...

Very Funny!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading