Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekend Humor


A young newlywed couple, Juanita and Jamar, wanted to join the local church. The pastor told them, "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from having sex for two weeks."

Juanita and Jamar agreed and came back at the end of two weeks. The pastor asked them, "Well, were you able to get through the two weeks without being intimate?" Jamar replied, "Pastor, man... I'm afraid we were not able to go without sex for the two weeks, you askin' a little too much." Well son, what happened?" inquired the pastor.

Jamar said, "Juanita was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I couldn't control myself and, well.. we got it on right there." The pastor said, "Well, I see. You understand, of course, that this means you will not be welcome in our church." Jamar replied, "That's okay. I'm pretty sure we ain't welcome at the supermarket anymore either!"

13 comments:

Toni said...

That was funny Keith!

Toni said...

Wow...I can't believe that I'm actually first today!

Angie B. said...

That was cute!

Sunflower said...

LOL! I bet they aren't welcome anymore!

Cheryl said...

Tee Hee!

Lisa said...

That was funny!

Halo said...

Good One...Have a great weekend Keith!LOL!

Vanessa said...

LOL-Good one!

Jazzy said...

I liked that fam!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

That was funny, have a good weekend
Playa!

James Perkins said...

I look forward to these weekend humor posts of yours..LOL!

Simon Bastion said...

Hahahahahahaha..That was funny!

Captain Jack said...

That was too cute!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading