Sunday, September 26, 2010

Random Thoughts


1. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

2. Just because you can bake a cake, don't mean you can run the bakery!

3. Immature love says, "I love you because I need you. Mature love says I need you because I love you.

4. If you won't love yourself, sooner or later someone will make you hate yourself and you'll confuse the two.

5. Don't just be a product of your history, be a producer of your future!

6. I'm so glad I have recurring posts such as this... it gives me a topic to put on my blog on a night when I have writers block-LOL!

7. Three years ago, I never heard of a blog... now I got three blogs! Who knew?

8. Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character and ruthlessness to keep you there!

9. Believing a lie doesn't make it the truth... it's still a lie. You're just the fool who believes it.

10. Smile a lot everyday... it'll piss your haters off!

4 comments:

Solomon said...

What's up Kieth?

I love,

9. Believing a lie doesn't make it the truth... it's still a lie. You're just the fool who believes it.

10. Smile a lot everyday... it'll piss your haters off!

Now that is some real talk there bro!

Have a good weekend!

Keith said...

Hey Soloman...As you can see, I'm still on my grind...doing what I do!lol!

12kyle said...

hahahaha! Gotta love #7.

Speaking of #7...mannnnn, Michael Vick is balllllllllin right now. Can't wait to see what he does next wk

Keith said...

@12Kyle- Aint he though???




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading