Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend Humor


A beautiful young woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean near Penns Landing. Just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young man stopped her and said... "Girl, you got so much to live for, don't go out like this. Look, my name is Donny, I'm a sailor in the Merchant Marines and we're off to Europe tomorrow. I can stow you away on my ship. It will take about four weeks cause we a freighter and make several stops. But I'll take care of you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy. I got you baby... don't sweat it."

With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Europe--and now, for FREE!--the woman accepted. That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat. From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches, a tumbler of Kool-Aid, and make love to her until dawn.

Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection. "What are you doing here?" asked the captain. She replied... "Oh, I have an arrangement with Don, one of the sailors. He brings food and I get a free trip to Europe." "I see," said the captain. "Plus," she added (wanting to be honest and make a full confession)... "He's screwing me, Captain. I have to admit it."

The Captain looked at her for a moment, and then said: "He damn sure is... this is the Spirit of Philadelphia, and we only go to Camden!"

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Now that's the way to start the weekend with a belly laugh!! Have a great one cousin.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading