Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend Humor


A teenage boy just passed his driving test and asked his father when they could discuss his use of or the purchase of a car.

His father said he'd make a deal: ''You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut. Then, we'll talk about the car.' 'The boy thought about that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer, and they agreed on it.

After about six weeks his father said, ''Son, you've brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I'm disappointed that you haven't cut your hair.

The boy said, "You know, Pop... I've been thinking about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, d there's even stronge evidence that Jesus, himself, had long hair."

His father replied, "Well son, did you also notice that they all walked everywhere they went?"

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Cute, cousin! I hope my son reads this. Did you know his son, Chris, is enrolled in driver's ed this year? Boy does time fly!!

Have a humorous weekend.

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

Yowza!!!!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading