Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend Humor


Mrs. Robinson had just returned to her home from an evening of church services, when she was startled by an intruder. She caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables and yelled: ''Stop! Acts 2:38! (Repent and be Baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ, so that your sins may be forgiven.)

The burglar stopped in his tracks. The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done. As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he said to the burglar... ''I gotta ask ya... Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yell a scripture to you.'' The burglar replied... ''Scripture? Hell, I thought she said she had an Ax and Two .38s!"

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Oh the power of God's word!! I enjoyed that laugh. I haven't had the chance to comment much this week. We've been busy getting ready for the school year. I'm on the way to Good Foodie. Have a great holiday weekend, Cousin.

Angel said...

lol Keith that one I might have to use.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading