Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Death Of Senator "No"


I just got word that Jesse Helms has died. He was one of the most racist and devisive individuals American politics has ever created. To quote The Field Negro..."If there is a hell below, I hope it's enough fire down there for him to burn crosses to his heart's content."

With Jesse Helms and Strom Thurmond gone, the stench of the old south has hopefully gone with them. I'm going to stop short of saying that it's a new day in America... One never knows, does one? But, it can be one... it can be one... and, there is one less person to say "No" to progressive change now.

Goodbye Senator "No" and good riddance!

2 comments:

Dreamy said...

yeah good riddance to those racist folks. it really trips me out cause those men are the same one that will get them some black azz(excuse my french) behind closed doors. i see it all the time, especially down here in Lousiana

Its a conspiracy I tell you,lol

Mizrepresent said...

Wow, i loved that quote from FN!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading