Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Promise Of A New Day


"I have lived a long time and the longer I live, the more convincing proof I see of this truth, that GOD governs in the affairs of men. If a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it possible that an empire can rise without His aid?" - Benjamin Franklin

In these days of bankrupted futures, seemingly unending wars, skyrocketing gas prices, foreclosures as a way of life, and no possible reason to greet the coming sunrise of a new day with anything more than dread, I would ask that each one of you out there, stop, take a deep breath, and remember who is running this thing we call life. Remember who is still yet, in control and stop worrying.

Nothing stays the same too long... not good times and certainly, not bad times either. Dare to believe and to hope for a brighter future.

Peace and love to everyone in my ever growing blogosphere and enjoy this holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Dreamy said...

That is so true Keith, thats why I dont even sweat things anymore, especially my finances cause I know that God is gonna make a way and things will definitely get better.

I hope that you have a great 4th and a wonderful weekend. Be safe out there.

Mizrepresent said...

Right back at you bruh! No greater truth has ever been told...just like i was trying to convey to my brother who lives in Dallas...baby don't give up on your faith, faith is what will see you through all of your shortcomings...faith is what has me here today! God is in control and if you just believe and hold on to that belief, all will be well. My living testimony!

God bless Keith and Godspeed!

Have a wonderful and blessed 4th of July, our Indepence Day, make it what you want and trust (which i know you will)...that it will get better!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading