Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Seven Songs I'm Feeling Right Now

I was over at a friend's blog (Mizrepresent) and saw this so, I decided to play along too:

List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good... but, they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring-summer. Feel free to add this to your blog and post these instructions along with your seven songs.

1. "My Love" by Jill Scott

2. "Rock Boys" by Jay-Z

3. "Sent From Heaven" by Keyshia Cole

4. "Work That" by Mary J. Blige

5. "Heartbreaker" by Tank

6. "Moving Mountains" by Usher

7. "Bye-Bye" by Mariah Carey

3 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Hey Keith,

This just goes to show...we may be older, but we are not old, lol! Love your list! MJB will forever be in rotation on my spot...she is my young shero for sure!

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

You sir have a pretty JAMMING list!!

-OG

Dreamy said...

Heyyyyyyyy Keith, thanks for stopping by earlier.

love your songs, see that Moving Moutains by Usher is a good choice.
if you havent already you need to check out his Cd, you will enjoy, i promise ya

heading over to update my blog, i love making new friends,lol

dont be a stranger now




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading